We strive to learn and to teach others about the unique issues and challenges faced by the LGBTQ+ community. We host education events on range of subjects, and serve as guest speakers to work directly with schools and other institutions and organizations in our communities to help create an environment of respect.
Check out our Facebook events feed to find out about the latest!
No Meetings found.
Is there an event you’d like us to hold? A speaker you’d like to hear from? Or would you like to speak at one of our events? Drop us a message!
- February 2021: Healthy Youth & Teen Peer Communication: Sexuality, Gender Identity, & Beyond
- December 2020: Healthy Extended Family Communication (with PFLAG Sandy Springs)
- August 2020: Suicide Prevention in the LGBTQ+ Community
- Partnered: Skyland Trail
- June 2020: Transgender Medical Care
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Izzy Lowell
Are you hoping to build a community that is a safer and more welcoming space for LGBTQ+ people to exist? We can help with that.
Whether you are representing a school, church, business, or other organization, we can meet with you and tailor our involvement to your specific needs. We are able to provide presentations, open conversations, Q&As, events, and more, all to help you create an all-inclusive environment. Contact us below today and we’ll reach out to begin the process.