PFLAG Johns Creek is here for you!
OUR VISION. PFLAG envisions a world where diversity is celebrated and all people are respected, valued, and affirmed inclusive of their sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression.
OUR MISSION. By meeting people where they are and collaborating with others, PFLAG realizes its vision through:
- SUPPORT for families, allies, and people who are LGBTQ
- EDUCATION for ourselves and others about the unique issues and challenges facing people who are LGBTQ
- ADVOCACY in our communities to change attitudes and create policies and laws that achieve full equality for people who are LGBTQ
We welcome the participation and support of all who share in our Vision and Mission and who hope to realize our goals.
We hold Support Group Meetings on the third Tuesday of each and every month from 7-8:30 PM at:
JOHNS CREEK UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
11180 Medlock Bridge Road
Johns Creek, GA 30097
(3rd Floor – Rooms 315, 320, 322)
* Enter the building via the smaller portico entrance on the Bell Road side of the building. Look for the PFLAG signs and/or greeters outside or just inside the building. Take the stairs or elevator to the 3rd floor, rooms 315, 320, and 322. Look for the signs and/or greeters in the 3rd floor hallway. *
We have two separate support groups, each led by PFLAG trained facilitators and each room has a sign identifying which group is meeting in that room. Choose the group that is best for you:
- Youth/Teens – Support and discussion for LGBTQ youth/teens and their youth/teen friends and allies.
- Adults – Support and discussion for LGBTQ adults and for parents, families, and friends of LGBTQ adults and youth/teens.