PFLAG JOHNS CREEK invites area LGBTQ teens and their teen friends/allies to our:
TEEN GAME NIGHTS
1st & 3rd Saturday of Each Month
(During School Season Only)
7:30 – 9:00 PM
Given the concern over the Covid-19 Coronavirus, teen social events are being held by Zoom virtual meetings. Please signup for our emails at https://pflagjohnscreek.org/email to receive communications about upcoming teen events and to register to attend. Or connect with us on social media to see the latest we have going on.
Hang out! Have fun! BE YOURSELF! All in a safe & affirming space.
- We’ll chat and get to know each other.
- Feel free to drop off the Zoom call at any time if you don’t feel safe for any reason, we understand.
- Please do not use a virtual background, we would like to see behind and around you as much as possible to make sure everyone’s confidentiality is maintained.
- We will split into a few smaller breakout rooms to facilitate some conversation and games.
- If you don’t like seeing yourself on the screen you may hide self view during the zoom so we can still see you.
- 8th grade and up; ages 13-18
- Adult chaperones will be with the teens at all times.
- Please note we will not accept new participants after 7:45 PM for security reasons. Parents and other adults please do not join the Zoom (individually or with your teen) at any time, to allow confidentiality for all the teens.
- Advance Registration Required: Please signup for our emails at https://pflagjohnscreek.org/email to receive communications about upcoming teen events and to register to attend. Or connect with us on social media to see the latest we have going on.